This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Rising Antivirus's primary file takes around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is named rsmain.exe.
The following executables are contained in Rising Antivirus. They take 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.44.33
of Rising Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:46:03.843