Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more facts about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Rising Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies around 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy an average of 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.37.97
alone. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rising Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 02:25:23.057