You can find on this page details on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rising Antivirus. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is labeled rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This page is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.47.89
alone. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:28:35.970