Rising Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. More info about the app Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus. The program's main executable file occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is named rsmain.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take about 5.81 MB (6087192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
This info is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.61.68
alone. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:54:32.207