You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Additional info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. More information about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Rising Antivirus's main file takes about 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) and is called rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
This info is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.44.28
only. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rising Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:05:34.797