Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory (same installation drive as Windows). Rising Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The program's main executable file is called CloudSys.exe and its approximative size is 779.77 KB (798488 bytes).
Rising Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 6.73 MB (7055888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (273.98 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.77 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.19 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.69 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.31 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.19 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rstray64.exe (49.77 KB)
- rsturboball.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Rising Antivirus version 24.00.48.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Rising Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rising Antivirus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\12345678.000
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\accountprot.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\alert.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\antipromotionmon.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Rising Antivirus is an application released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:47:39.760