Rising Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is titled rsmain.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.61.66
of Rising Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 03:55:13.430