This page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. You can read more about related to Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
The current page applies to Rising Antivirus version 23.01.44.24
only. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 22:00:15.347