This info is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PCBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more data about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. rsagent.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies about 619.78 KB (634656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They take an average of 6.42 MB (6728528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (273.98 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.28 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (619.78 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.19 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.69 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (112.27 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.19 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rstray64.exe (49.77 KB)
- rsturboball.exe (74.69 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (88.27 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.00.47.95
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Rising Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rising Antivirus
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\12345678.000
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\accountprot.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\alert.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV\antipromotionmon.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rising Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:02:15.457