This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://help.ikaka.com/
to get more details about Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Rising Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 90.40 KB (92568 bytes) on disk and is named rsmain.exe.
Rising Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.44 MB (8846048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudSys.exe (779.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- langsel.exe (658.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- ravlite.exe (155.77 KB)
- ravmond.exe (271.05 KB)
- ravusb.exe (804.15 KB)
- ravxp.exe (84.65 KB)
- regguide.exe (1.27 MB)
- rsaddremove.exe (306.27 KB)
- rsagent.exe (602.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (319.34 KB)
- rsconfig.exe (57.27 KB)
- rsdelaylauncher.exe (74.77 KB)
- rsdlsvr.exe (47.84 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (50.77 KB)
- rsmain.exe (90.40 KB)
- rsrp.exe (70.77 KB)
- rsstub.exe (157.77 KB)
- rstlist.exe (62.27 KB)
- rstray.exe (108.40 KB)
- rstray64.exe (49.77 KB)
- rsupcomp.exe (526.77 KB)
- RsUpdatertool.exe (85.27 KB)
- usbboot.exe (769.84 KB)
- virlibupdater.exe (74.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.00.23.95
of Rising Antivirus. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:21:48.527