This web page is about Rising Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can read more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Rising Antivirus at http://help.ikaka.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Rising Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. rsmain.exe is the Rising Antivirus's main executable file and it takes circa 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.12 MB (6416096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RavMonD.exe (163.90 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.44.25
of Rising Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Rising Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application marketed by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select Rising Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:48:20.140