You can find below details on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. You can find out more on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Rising Antivirus can be seen at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Usually the Rising Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.28.90
of Rising Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program released by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rising Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 08:29:37.823