This page contains thorough information on how to remove Rising Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computerBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. More information on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://help.ikaka.com/
if you want to read more on Rising Antivirus on Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Rising\RAV folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Rising Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe. rsmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Rising Antivirus. They occupy 6.32 MB (6627808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- CMPA.exe (803.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01.61.64
of Rising Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Rising Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is a program by the software company Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rising Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Rising Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click Rising Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rising Antivirus.
8. After removing Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rising Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rising Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rising Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 15:49:51.413