Rising Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your systemBeijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.
. Additional info about Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Rising Antivirus can be found at http://help.ikaka.com/
. Rising Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RAV directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Rising Antivirus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.65 KB (117400 bytes) on disk and is named rsmain.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Rising Antivirus. They occupy about 5.54 MB (5804744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckOld.exe (124.00 KB)
- CloudSys.exe (615.77 KB)
- LangSel.exe (658.65 KB)
- LangSet.exe (62.65 KB)
- lnchr.exe (238.27 KB)
- RavLite.exe (126.65 KB)
- RavMonD.exe (260.00 KB)
- ravstore.exe (74.65 KB)
- RavUsb.exe (190.65 KB)
- ravxp.exe (70.65 KB)
- RegGuide.exe (979.77 KB)
- RsAgent.exe (603.15 KB)
- rsbootbk.exe (234.65 KB)
- RsConfig.exe (62.65 KB)
- rslogvw.exe (54.65 KB)
- rsmain.exe (114.65 KB)
- rsrp.exe (94.65 KB)
- RsStub.exe (110.65 KB)
- RsTray.exe (174.65 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (714.65 KB)
- UsbBoot.exe (102.65 KB)
This info is about Rising Antivirus version 23.01.26.13
only. Click on the links below for other Rising Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Rising Antivirus is an application offered by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Rising Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rising Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Rising Antivirus". The Rising Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rising Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Rising Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rising Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://help.ikaka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rising\RSD\Setup.exe" /UNINSTALL /PRODUCT=RAV
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rising Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Rising Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rising Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rising Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rising Antivirus by Beijing Rising Information Technology, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rising Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:17:22.817