This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Risen Dragons for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Risen Dragons from your computerGameFools
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameFools. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more info about Risen Dragons on GameFools's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Risen Dragons folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Risen Dragons is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Risen Dragons\unins000.exe. Risen Dragons's main file takes about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) and its name is GAMEFOOLS-RisenDragons.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Risen Dragons. They take 15.93 MB (16703689
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-RisenDragons.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- RisenDragons.exe (8.73 MB)
Risen Dragons is a program by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Risen Dragons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Risen Dragons from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Risen Dragons or simply click the Search field and type in "Risen Dragons". The Risen Dragons application will be found automatically. After you click Risen Dragons in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Risen Dragons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Risen Dragons:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Risen Dragons\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Risen Dragons.
8. After removing Risen Dragons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Risen Dragons that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Risen Dragons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Risen Dragons by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Risen Dragons by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Risen Dragons supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 04:50:50.720