Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0
Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 from your PCDeep Silver
. You can find out more on Deep Silver or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Risen 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Risen 2\unins000.exe". Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0's main file takes around 10.78 MB (11302400 bytes) and is called Risen2.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0. They take about 47.15 MB (49445276
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (844.06 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- PhysX_SystemSoftware.exe (32.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- Risen2.exe (10.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0.
Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 is a program by Deep Silver. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0". The Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0.
8. After removing Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 by Deep Silver from your computer, nor are we saying that Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 by Deep Silver is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Risen 2: Dark Waters v1.0.1168.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:11:54.960