Rise of the Triad
This page is about Rise of the Triad for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Rise of the Triad from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on GOG.com. More information about Rise of the Triad can be found at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Rise of the Triad program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Rise of the Triad folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Rise of the Triad\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Rise of the Triad. DOSBox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes) on disk.
Rise of the Triad is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.27 MB (13912858
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RANDROTT.EXE (229.36 KB)
- ROTT.EXE (1.10 MB)
- ROTTHELP.EXE (78.97 KB)
- ROTTIPX.EXE (16.23 KB)
- ROTTSER.EXE (21.39 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (31.92 KB)
- SNDSETUP.EXE (5.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (7.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Rise of the Triad version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Rise of the Triad releases:
Rise of the Triad is an application by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Rise of the Triad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rise of the Triad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rise of the Triad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rise of the Triad". The Rise of the Triad program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rise of the Triad in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rise of the Triad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rise of the Triad:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Rise of the Triad\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rise of the Triad.
8. After removing Rise of the Triad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rise of the Triad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rise of the Triad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rise of the Triad by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Rise of the Triad by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rise of the Triad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:14:44.977