Rise of Prussia
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Rise of Prussia for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Rise of Prussia from your PCAGEOD
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AGEOD. Please follow http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/rise-of-prussia
if you want to read more on Rise of Prussia on AGEOD's page. Rise of Prussia is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rise of Prussia. The program's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and it has a size of 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Rise of Prussia. They take about 186.81 MB (195883160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP471-KB4033342-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (65.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Rise of Prussia is an application by AGEOD. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Rise of Prussia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rise of Prussia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rise of Prussia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rise of Prussia". If it is installed on your PC the Rise of Prussia app will be found automatically. After you select Rise of Prussia in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rise of Prussia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rise of Prussia:
- The publisher is: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/rise-of-prussia
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rise of Prussia.
8. After removing Rise of Prussia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rise of Prussia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rise of Prussia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rise of Prussia by AGEOD from your computer, nor are we saying that Rise of Prussia by AGEOD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rise of Prussia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:07:35.820