Rise of Industry
Rise of Industry is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Rise of Industry from your systemDapper Penguin Studios
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Dapper Penguin Studios. Please follow http://www.riseofindustry.com
if you want to read more on Rise of Industry on Dapper Penguin Studios's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RiseOfIndustry folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Rise of Industry is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) on disk and is titled Rise of Industry.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Rise of Industry. They take about 635.50 KB (650752
bytes) on disk.
- Rise of Industry.exe (635.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Rise of Industry versions:
Rise of Industry is a program offered by the software company Dapper Penguin Studios. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Rise of Industry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rise of Industry from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rise of Industry or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rise of Industry". If it exists on your system the Rise of Industry application will be found automatically. After you click Rise of Industry in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rise of Industry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rise of Industry:
- The software company is: http://www.riseofindustry.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rise of Industry.
8. After uninstalling Rise of Industry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rise of Industry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rise of Industry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rise of Industry by Dapper Penguin Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Rise of Industry by Dapper Penguin Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rise of Industry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 19:49:24.027