Rise of Balloons
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rise of Balloons for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Rise of Balloons from your systemMirum Studio
. You can find out more on Mirum Studio or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Rise of Balloons at http://www.riseofballoons.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of Balloons directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Rise of Balloons's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Rise of Balloons.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.88 MB (20845056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Rise of Balloons. They take about 33.44 MB (35061328
bytes) on disk.
- Rise of Balloons.exe (19.88 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Rise of Balloons is a program released by the software company Mirum Studio. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Rise of Balloons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rise of Balloons from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rise of Balloons or simply click the Search field and type in "Rise of Balloons". If it exists on your system the Rise of Balloons program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rise of Balloons in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rise of Balloons, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rise of Balloons:
- The publisher is: http://www.riseofballoons.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rise of Balloons.
8. After uninstalling Rise of Balloons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rise of Balloons that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rise of Balloons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rise of Balloons by Mirum Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Rise of Balloons by Mirum Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rise of Balloons in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 18:37:23.633