Rise Of The Machines
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rise Of The Machines for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rise Of The Machines from your computerMyRealGames.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on MyRealGames.com. More details about Rise Of The Machines can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Rise Of The Machines is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Rise Of The Machines folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Rise Of The Machines\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Rise Of The Machines. game.exe is the Rise Of The Machines's primary executable file and it occupies close to 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Rise Of The Machines. They occupy about 5.63 MB (5905395
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (628.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Rise Of The Machines is a program offered by the software company MyRealGames.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Rise Of The Machines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rise Of The Machines from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rise Of The Machines or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rise Of The Machines". If it exists on your system the Rise Of The Machines program will be found very quickly. After you select Rise Of The Machines in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Rise Of The Machines, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rise Of The Machines:
- The publisher is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Rise Of The Machines\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rise Of The Machines.
8. After uninstalling Rise Of The Machines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rise Of The Machines which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rise Of The Machines using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rise Of The Machines by MyRealGames.com from your PC, we are not saying that Rise Of The Machines by MyRealGames.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rise Of The Machines supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:44:16.850