RioPlay 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall RioPlay 2.0 from your PCANTARGYAN CLOUDWORKS LLP
. You can read more on ANTARGYAN CLOUDWORKS LLP or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.antargyan.com
if you want to read more on RioPlay 2.0 on ANTARGYAN CLOUDWORKS LLP's page. Usually the RioPlay 2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RECORDSHIELD.NET\RioPlay2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. RioPlay 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RECORDSHIELD.NET\RioPlay2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.92 MB (5162208 bytes) on disk and is titled RioPlay2.exe.
The executables below are part of RioPlay 2.0. They take an average of 9.78 MB (10251968
bytes) on disk.
- RioPlay2.exe (4.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,008.36 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
This data is about RioPlay 2.0 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other RioPlay 2.0 releases:
RioPlay 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company ANTARGYAN CLOUDWORKS LLP. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall RioPlay 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RioPlay 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RioPlay 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RioPlay 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the RioPlay 2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select RioPlay 2.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RioPlay 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RioPlay 2.0:
- The software company is: https://www.antargyan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RECORDSHIELD.NET\RioPlay2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RioPlay 2.0.
8. After removing RioPlay 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RioPlay 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RioPlay 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RioPlay 2.0 by ANTARGYAN CLOUDWORKS LLP from your PC, nor are we saying that RioPlay 2.0 by ANTARGYAN CLOUDWORKS LLP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RioPlay 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 03:55:47.350