You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RingMaster Casino for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall RingMaster Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. RingMaster Casino is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RingMaster Casino folder, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
RingMaster Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.0
of RingMaster Casino. Click on the links below for other RingMaster Casino versions:
...click to view all...
RingMaster Casino is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall RingMaster Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RingMaster Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RingMaster Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RingMaster Casino". If it exists on your system the RingMaster Casino app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RingMaster Casino in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RingMaster Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RingMaster Casino.
8. After removing RingMaster Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RingMaster Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RingMaster Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RingMaster Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RingMaster Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RingMaster Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:42:57.157