RimPack is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RimPack from your computerRimsky
. Open here
where you can find out more on Rimsky. Usually the RimPack program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RimPack directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall RimPack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RimPack\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. makeAVIS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 98.00 KB (100352 bytes) on disk.
RimPack is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.88 MB (10361241
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (675.98 KB)
- ffd.exe (301.83 KB)
- makeAVIS.exe (98.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- avifixed.exe (563.00 KB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (655.69 KB)
- DSFM.exe (269.00 KB)
- PATHMAN.EXE (11.50 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (6.24 MB)
RimPack is an application marketed by the software company Rimsky. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RimPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RimPack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RimPack or simply activate the Search field and type in "RimPack". The RimPack application will be found very quickly. When you select RimPack in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RimPack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RimPack.
8. After removing RimPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RimPack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RimPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RimPack by Rimsky from your PC, we are not saying that RimPack by Rimsky is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RimPack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 11:45:25.047