You can find below detailed information on how to remove RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 from your systemRxKinetics
. You can read more on RxKinetics or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 at http://www.rxkinetics.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\rikitikiwiki folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 is "C:\Program Files\rikitikiwiki\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled rikitikiwiki.exe and it has a size of 3.26 MB (3421304 bytes).
The following executables are contained in RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5. They take 3.94 MB (4136342
bytes) on disk.
- rikitikiwiki.exe (3.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 version 1.1.5
RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 is an application marketed by RxKinetics. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5". If it is installed on your PC the RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 application will be found automatically. After you click RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.rxkinetics.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\rikitikiwiki\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5.
8. After removing RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 by RxKinetics from your PC, we are not saying that RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 by RxKinetics is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RikiTikiWiki© 1.1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:09:29.020