Rigs of Rods 0.38.44
Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 from your computerRigs of Rods Team
. Open here
where you can read more on Rigs of Rods Team. Please follow http://www.rigsofrods.com
if you want to read more on Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 on Rigs of Rods Team's web page. Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Rigs of Rods 0.38 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 is C:\Program Files\Rigs of Rods 0.38\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named RoR.exe and occupies 3.17 MB (3322880 bytes).
Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 is comprised of the following executables which take 26.30 MB (27579209
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CrashSender.exe (830.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- OgreMeshUpgrader.exe (94.00 KB)
- OgreXMLConverter.exe (218.50 KB)
- RoR.exe (3.17 MB)
- rorconfig.exe (3.15 MB)
- RoRMeshViewer.exe (8.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (117.15 KB)
- updater.exe (5.40 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 version 0.38.44
If you're planning to uninstall Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rigs of Rods 0.38.44
Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 is an application offered by Rigs of Rods Team. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rigs of Rods 0.38.44". If it is installed on your PC the Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rigs of Rods 0.38.44, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rigs of Rods 0.38.44:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rigsofrods.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rigs of Rods 0.38\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rigs of Rods 0.38.44.
8. After uninstalling Rigs of Rods 0.38.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 by Rigs of Rods Team from your PC, we are not saying that Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 by Rigs of Rods Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rigs of Rods 0.38.44 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-24 17:22:03.907