RightsNetwork Media Plug-In
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RightsNetwork Media Plug-In for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RightsNetwork Media Plug-In from your PCRightsNetwork
. Additional info about RightsNetwork can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\RightsNetwork\RightsMedia\1001_RightsNetworkMediaPlugIn directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RightsNetwork\RightsMedia\1001_RightsNetworkMediaPlugIn\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RightsNetwork Media Plug-In . Uninstall.exe is the RightsNetwork Media Plug-In 's primary executable file and it occupies around 123.45 KB (126413 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of RightsNetwork Media Plug-In . They occupy an average of 123.45 KB (126413
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (123.45 KB)
This data is about RightsNetwork Media Plug-In version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other RightsNetwork Media Plug-In versions:
...click to view all...
RightsNetwork Media Plug-In is a program released by the software company RightsNetwork. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove RightsNetwork Media Plug-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RightsNetwork Media Plug-In from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RightsNetwork Media Plug-In or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RightsNetwork Media Plug-In ". If it exists on your system the RightsNetwork Media Plug-In application will be found automatically. When you select RightsNetwork Media Plug-In in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RightsNetwork Media Plug-In , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RightsNetwork Media Plug-In .
8. After removing RightsNetwork Media Plug-In , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RightsNetwork Media Plug-In which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RightsNetwork Media Plug-In with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RightsNetwork Media Plug-In by RightsNetwork from your PC, we are not saying that RightsNetwork Media Plug-In by RightsNetwork is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RightsNetwork Media Plug-In supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:57:29.953