Right Click Image Converter
Right Click Image Converter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Right Click Image Converter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kristanix\Right Click Image Converter folder, subject to the user's choice. RCIC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 908.50 KB (930304 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Right Click Image Converter from your PC
The following executables are contained in Right Click Image Converter. They occupy 970.75 KB (994044
bytes) on disk.
- RCIC.exe (908.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.25 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Kristanix\Right Click Image Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kristanix Right Click Image Converter
Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Right Click Image Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Right Click Image Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Right Click Image Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Right Click Image Converter". The Right Click Image Converter app will be found automatically. After you click Right Click Image Converter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Right Click Image Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Right Click Image Converter.
8. After removing Right Click Image Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Click Image Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Right Click Image Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130