Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 from your systemRBSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on RBSoft, Inc.. More details about the application Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 can be found at http://www.rbsoft.org
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Enhancer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Enhancer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4's primary file takes around 197.00 KB (201728 bytes) and its name is Right Click Enhancer.exe.
Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.86 MB (5099619
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Right Click Enhancer.exe (197.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.33 KB)
- File Types Editor.exe (591.00 KB)
- New Menu Editor.exe (567.50 KB)
- Right Click Editor IE.exe (576.50 KB)
- clip.EXE (5.77 KB)
- FileCompare.exe (91.50 KB)
- HashCalculator.exe (29.00 KB)
- Right Click Tweaker.exe (554.00 KB)
- Smart Renamer.exe (1.03 MB)
- SmartSFV.exe (719.50 KB)
- Send to Manager.exe (542.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 version 4.1.4
Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 is an application released by the software company RBSoft, Inc.. Some users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4". The Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.rbsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Enhancer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4.
8. After removing Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 by RBSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 by RBSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 20:23:25.210