Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 from your systemRBSoft, Inc.
. More information about RBSoft, Inc. can be read here
. More information about the app Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 can be found at http://www.rbsoft.org
. Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Click Enhancer directory, regulated by the user's decision. Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Click Enhancer\uninst.exe. Right Click Enhancer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 195.00 KB (199680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2. They occupy an average of 4.86 MB (5096518
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Right Click Enhancer.exe (195.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.30 KB)
- File Types Editor.exe (591.00 KB)
- New Menu Editor.exe (567.50 KB)
- Right Click Editor IE.exe (576.50 KB)
- clip.EXE (5.77 KB)
- FileCompare.exe (91.50 KB)
- HashCalculator.exe (29.00 KB)
- Right Click Tweaker.exe (553.00 KB)
- Smart Renamer.exe (1.03 MB)
- SmartSFV.exe (719.50 KB)
- Send to Manager.exe (542.50 KB)
This web page is about Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 version 4.1.2
Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 is an application marketed by RBSoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2". The Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.rbsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Click Enhancer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2.
8. After removing Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 by RBSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 by RBSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Right Click Enhancer 4.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 14:17:32.043