Right Click Editor 2.2.1
This web page is about Right Click Editor 2.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Right Click Editor 2.2.1 from your systemRBSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on RBSoft, Inc.. Please open http://www.rbsoft.org
if you want to read more on Right Click Editor 2.2.1 on RBSoft, Inc.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Editor directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Right Click Editor 2.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Editor\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Right Click Editor.exe and its approximative size is 617.50 KB (632320 bytes).
Right Click Editor 2.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 665.01 KB (680970
bytes) on disk.
- Right Click Editor.exe (617.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of Right Click Editor 2.2.1.
Right Click Editor 2.2.1 is an application marketed by the software company RBSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Right Click Editor 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Right Click Editor 2.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Right Click Editor 2.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Right Click Editor 2.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Right Click Editor 2.2.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Right Click Editor 2.2.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Right Click Editor 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Click Editor 2.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rbsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Editor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Right Click Editor 2.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Right Click Editor 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Click Editor 2.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Right Click Editor 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Right Click Editor 2.2.1 by RBSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Right Click Editor 2.2.1 by RBSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Right Click Editor 2.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:01:28.987