Right Click Editor 2.2.1
This web page is about Right Click Editor 2.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Right Click Editor 2.2.1 from your systemRBSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on RBSoft, Inc.. Please open http://www.rbsoft.org
if you want to read more on Right Click Editor 2.2.1 on RBSoft, Inc.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Editor directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Right Click Editor 2.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Editor\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Right Click Editor.exe and its approximative size is 617.50 KB (632320 bytes).
Right Click Editor 2.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 665.01 KB (680970
bytes) on disk.
- Right Click Editor.exe (617.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of Right Click Editor 2.2.1.
Right Click Editor 2.2.1 is an application marketed by the software company RBSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Right Click Editor 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Right Click Editor 2.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Right Click Editor 2.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Right Click Editor 2.2.1". The Right Click Editor 2.2.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Right Click Editor 2.2.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Right Click Editor 2.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Click Editor 2.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.rbsoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RBSoft\Right Click Editor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Right Click Editor 2.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Right Click Editor 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Click Editor 2.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Right Click Editor 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Right Click Editor 2.2.1 by RBSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Right Click Editor 2.2.1 by RBSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Right Click Editor 2.2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:01:28.987