RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 from your systemMixW Team
. Go over here
for more information on MixW Team. More data about the program RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 can be found at http://www.mixw.net/RigExpertTiny/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\RigExpert Tiny directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RigExpert Tiny\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3's main file takes about 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) and is named retcom.exe.
RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 241.96 KB (247762
bytes) on disk.
- retcom.exe (188.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (53.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3
of RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3.
RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 is an application by MixW Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 app will be found automatically. When you click RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.mixw.net/RigExpertTiny/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RigExpert Tiny\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3.
8. After removing RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 by MixW Team from your computer, we are not saying that RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 by MixW Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RigExpert Tiny 1.3.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:28:58.147