RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 from your systemRig Expert Ukraine Ltd.
. More information about Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. can be found here
. More details about RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 can be found at http://www.rigexpert.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RigExpert TI-5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RigExpert TI-5\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 324.00 KB (331776 bytes) on disk and is labeled ListRE.exe.
RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 384.36 KB (393589
bytes) on disk.
- ListRE.exe (324.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.8
of RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8.
RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 is an application marketed by Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8". The RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 application will be found automatically. After you select RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.rigexpert.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RigExpert TI-5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8.
8. After uninstalling RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 by Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 by Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RigExpert TI-5 1.2.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-24 14:45:56.280