Riffstation version 1.5
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Riffstation version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Riffstation version 1.5 from your computerSonic Ladder
. More data about Sonic Ladder can be found here
. Further information about Riffstation version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.riffstation.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Riffstation version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1087521 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Riffstation version 1.5. They take about 1.04 MB (1087521
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Riffstation version 1.5 version 1.5
Riffstation version 1.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Riffstation version 1.5 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Riffstation\metadata\Riverside - 04 - The Time I Was Daydreaming.rsm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sonic Ladder\Riffstation
Riffstation version 1.5 is a program released by the software company Sonic Ladder. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Riffstation version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Riffstation version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Riffstation version 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Riffstation version 1.5". The Riffstation version 1.5 application will be found automatically. After you click Riffstation version 1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Riffstation version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Riffstation version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.riffstation.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riffstation\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Riffstation version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Riffstation version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Riffstation version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Riffstation version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Riffstation version 1.5 by Sonic Ladder from your computer, nor are we saying that Riffstation version 1.5 by Sonic Ladder is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Riffstation version 1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:14:05.417