This info is about RideLeader v2.08.04 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 from your PCTrail Tech, Inc.
. More info about Trail Tech, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the program RideLeader v2.08.04 can be found at http://www.trailtech.net/
. RideLeader v2.08.04 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RideLeader folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling RideLeader v2.08.04 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RideLeader\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named RideLeader.exe and it has a size of 2.26 MB (2366464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside RideLeader v2.08.04. They take about 2.97 MB (3116830
bytes) on disk.
- RideLeader.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (732.78 KB)
This info is about RideLeader v2.08.04 version 2.08.04
RideLeader v2.08.04 is a program marketed by Trail Tech, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase RideLeader v2.08.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RideLeader v2.08.04 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RideLeader v2.08.04". The RideLeader v2.08.04 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RideLeader v2.08.04 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RideLeader v2.08.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RideLeader v2.08.04:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trailtech.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RideLeader\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RideLeader v2.08.04.
8. After uninstalling RideLeader v2.08.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RideLeader v2.08.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RideLeader v2.08.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 by Trail Tech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RideLeader v2.08.04 by Trail Tech, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:53:32.990