This info is about RideLeader v2.08.04 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 from your PCTrail Tech, Inc.
. More info about Trail Tech, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the program RideLeader v2.08.04 can be found at http://www.trailtech.net/
. RideLeader v2.08.04 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RideLeader folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling RideLeader v2.08.04 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RideLeader\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named RideLeader.exe and it has a size of 2.26 MB (2366464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside RideLeader v2.08.04. They take about 2.97 MB (3116830
bytes) on disk.
- RideLeader.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (732.78 KB)
This info is about RideLeader v2.08.04 version 2.08.04
RideLeader v2.08.04 is a program marketed by Trail Tech, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase RideLeader v2.08.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RideLeader v2.08.04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RideLeader v2.08.04". The RideLeader v2.08.04 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RideLeader v2.08.04 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RideLeader v2.08.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RideLeader v2.08.04:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.trailtech.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RideLeader\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RideLeader v2.08.04.
8. After uninstalling RideLeader v2.08.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RideLeader v2.08.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RideLeader v2.08.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 by Trail Tech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RideLeader v2.08.04 by Trail Tech, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RideLeader v2.08.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:53:32.990