This page contains thorough information on how to remove RidNacs 2.0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RidNacs 2.0.1 from your systemStephan Plath
. Further information on Stephan Plath can be seen here
. More info about the application RidNacs 2.0.1 can be found at http://www.splashsoft.de
. RidNacs 2.0.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RidNacs directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing RidNacs 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RidNacs\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RidNacs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.16 MB (1220096 bytes) on disk.
RidNacs 2.0.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.84 MB (1924442
bytes) on disk:
- RidNacs.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of RidNacs 2.0.1.
RidNacs 2.0.1 is an application offered by the software company Stephan Plath. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase RidNacs 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RidNacs 2.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RidNacs 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RidNacs 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the RidNacs 2.0.1 app will be found automatically. When you click RidNacs 2.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RidNacs 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RidNacs 2.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.splashsoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RidNacs\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RidNacs 2.0.1.
8. After removing RidNacs 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RidNacs 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RidNacs 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RidNacs 2.0.1 by Stephan Plath from your computer, we are not saying that RidNacs 2.0.1 by Stephan Plath is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RidNacs 2.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 12:38:13.390