You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ricochet Xtreme for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ricochet Xtreme from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Ricochet Xtreme can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Ricochet Xtreme is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RicochetXtreme folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Ricochet Xtreme is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RicochetXtreme\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Ricochet Xtreme's primary file takes about 3.22 MB (3377680 bytes) and is called Ricochet-WT.exe.
Ricochet Xtreme is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.91 MB (5153368
bytes) on disk:
- Ricochet-WT.exe (3.22 MB)
- Ricochet.exe (1.32 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Ricochet Xtreme version 22.214.171.124
Ricochet Xtreme is an application released by WildTangent. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Ricochet Xtreme is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ricochet Xtreme with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ricochet Xtreme or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ricochet Xtreme". If it is installed on your PC the Ricochet Xtreme program will be found automatically. After you select Ricochet Xtreme in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ricochet Xtreme, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ricochet Xtreme:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RicochetXtreme\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ricochet Xtreme.
8. After removing Ricochet Xtreme, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ricochet Xtreme which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ricochet Xtreme with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ricochet Xtreme by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Ricochet Xtreme by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ricochet Xtreme supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 04:51:12.990