Ricochet Monitor 188.8.131.52
Ricochet Monitor 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 220.127.116.11 from your PCTexecom
. You can read more on Texecom or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.texe.com/
to get more details about Ricochet Monitor 18.104.22.168 on Texecom's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Ricochet Monitor 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RicochetMonitor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.38 MB (3540992 bytes) on disk.
Ricochet Monitor 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 4.50 MB (4721091
bytes) on disk:
- RicochetMonitor.exe (3.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Ricochet Monitor 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Ricochet Monitor 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company Texecom. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Ricochet Monitor 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ricochet Monitor 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ricochet Monitor 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ricochet Monitor 188.8.131.52". The Ricochet Monitor 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ricochet Monitor 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ricochet Monitor 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ricochet Monitor 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ricochet Monitor 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Ricochet Monitor 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ricochet Monitor 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ricochet Monitor 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ricochet Monitor 18.104.22.168 by Texecom from your PC, we are not saying that Ricochet Monitor 22.214.171.124 by Texecom is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ricochet Monitor 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 13:53:39.180