Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 from your PCTexecom
. More information on Texecom can be found here
. You can get more details about Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 at http://www.texe.com/
. Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3466240 bytes) on disk and is titled RicochetMonitor.exe.
Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.44 MB (4655555
bytes) on disk.
- RicochetMonitor.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2.15.0
of Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0.
Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 is a program by Texecom. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0". If it exists on your system the Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0.
8. After removing Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 by Texecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 by Texecom is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 0.2.15.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 16:22:45.843