Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 from your PCTexecom
. Open here
for more info on Texecom. Please open http://www.texe.com/
if you want to read more on Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 on Texecom's page. Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14's main file takes around 3.26 MB (3418112 bytes) and is called RicochetMonitor.exe.
Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.96 MB (4147486
bytes) on disk.
- RicochetMonitor.exe (3.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.28 KB)
This data is about Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 version 0.2.14.14
Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 is a program by Texecom. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14". If it is installed on your PC the Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14:
- The software company is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Ricochet Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14.
8. After removing Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 by Texecom from your PC, we are not saying that Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 by Texecom is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ricochet Monitor 0.2.14.14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-26 20:23:10.727