Ricochet Lost Worlds
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds from your PCMiniclip
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Miniclip. Further information about Ricochet Lost Worlds can be found at http://www.miniclip.com/
. Ricochet Lost Worlds is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ricochet Lost Worlds directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ricochet Lost Worlds\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes) on disk and is titled Ricochet.exe.
Ricochet Lost Worlds contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.90 MB (3044285
bytes) on disk.
- Ricochet.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
Ricochet Lost Worlds is a program released by the software company Miniclip. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ricochet Lost Worlds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ricochet Lost Worlds". If it exists on your system the Ricochet Lost Worlds program will be found automatically. After you click Ricochet Lost Worlds in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ricochet Lost Worlds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ricochet Lost Worlds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.miniclip.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ricochet Lost Worlds\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds.
8. After removing Ricochet Lost Worlds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ricochet Lost Worlds which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ricochet Lost Worlds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds by Miniclip from your PC, nor are we saying that Ricochet Lost Worlds by Miniclip is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:15:49.363