Ricochet Lost Worlds
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Additional info about GameHouse, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Ricochet Lost Worlds on GameHouse, Inc.'s page. The complete uninstall command line for Ricochet Lost Worlds is C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\RICOCH~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\RICOCH~1\INSTALL.LOG. RicochetLostWorlds.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.29 MB (2406278 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ricochet Lost Worlds. They occupy an average of 2.50 MB (2624966
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- RicochetLostWorlds.exe (2.29 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current page applies to Ricochet Lost Worlds version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Ricochet Lost Worlds versions please click below:
Ricochet Lost Worlds is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Ricochet Lost Worlds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ricochet Lost Worlds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ricochet Lost Worlds". The Ricochet Lost Worlds program will be found automatically. After you click Ricochet Lost Worlds in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ricochet Lost Worlds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ricochet Lost Worlds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\RICOCH~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\RICOCH~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ricochet Lost Worlds.
8. After removing Ricochet Lost Worlds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ricochet Lost Worlds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ricochet Lost Worlds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Ricochet Lost Worlds by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ricochet Lost Worlds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:01:06.757