This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ricochet Infinity for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ricochet Infinity from your systemReflexive Entertainment, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Reflexive Entertainment, Inc.. Click on http://www.reflexivearcade.com/gamelist.aspx?CID=23205
to get more details about Ricochet Infinity on Reflexive Entertainment, Inc.'s website. Usually the Ricochet Infinity program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Ricochet Infinity directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Ricochet Infinity is C:\Program Files\Ricochet Infinity\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RicochetInfinity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ricochet Infinity. They take 822.28 KB (842010
bytes) on disk.
- RicochetInfinity.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
Ricochet Infinity is a program by the software company Reflexive Entertainment, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Ricochet Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ricochet Infinity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ricochet Infinity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ricochet Infinity". If it exists on your system the Ricochet Infinity program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ricochet Infinity in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ricochet Infinity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ricochet Infinity:
- The publisher is: http://www.reflexivearcade.com/gamelist.aspx?CID=23205
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ricochet Infinity\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ricochet Infinity.
8. After removing Ricochet Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ricochet Infinity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ricochet Infinity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ricochet Infinity by Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Ricochet Infinity by Reflexive Entertainment, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ricochet Infinity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 23:53:57.240