Ricochet Infinity is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ricochet Infinity from your systemGameFools
. Open here
where you can read more on GameFools. You can get more details about Ricochet Infinity at http://www.gamefools.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Ricochet Infinity directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Ricochet Infinity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GameFools\Ricochet Infinity\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk and is titled GAMEFOOLS-RicochetInfinity.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Ricochet Infinity. They occupy about 7.35 MB (7710409
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-RicochetInfinity.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- RicochetInfinity.exe (156.00 KB)
Ricochet Infinity is an application marketed by GameFools. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Ricochet Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ricochet Infinity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ricochet Infinity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ricochet Infinity". If it is installed on your PC the Ricochet Infinity app will be found very quickly. After you click Ricochet Infinity in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ricochet Infinity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ricochet Infinity:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Ricochet Infinity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ricochet Infinity.
8. After removing Ricochet Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ricochet Infinity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ricochet Infinity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ricochet Infinity by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that Ricochet Infinity by GameFools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ricochet Infinity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-21 11:48:34.833