Rich Video Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Rich Video Converter for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Rich Video Converter from your systemRadiocom
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Radiocom. Please open http://richmediasoft.com/
if you want to read more on Rich Video Converter on Radiocom's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Suite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Rich Video Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Suite\vc_uninstall.exe. videoconverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1516976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Rich Video Converter. They occupy about 59.15 MB (62018712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (19.40 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (19.35 MB)
- vc_uninstall.exe (193.23 KB)
- videoconverter.exe (1.45 MB)
- mplayer.exe (18.75 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
For more Rich Video Converter versions please click below:
Rich Video Converter is an application marketed by the software company Radiocom. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Rich Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rich Video Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rich Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rich Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Rich Video Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Rich Video Converter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rich Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rich Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://richmediasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rich Media Suite\vc_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rich Video Converter.
8. After removing Rich Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rich Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rich Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rich Video Converter by Radiocom from your computer, nor are we saying that Rich Video Converter by Radiocom is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rich Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 13:13:14.940