RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 from your PCRiman company
. More info about Riman company can be found here
. Further information about RiDoc 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc folder, depending on the user's option. RiDoc 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.62 MB (7994880 bytes) on disk and is titled RiDoc.exe.
The following executables are contained in RiDoc 184.108.40.206. They take 7.80 MB (8176760
bytes) on disk.
- keygen.exe (9.50 KB)
- RiDoc.exe (7.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (168.12 KB)
This page is about RiDoc 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is an application by Riman company. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RiDoc 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RiDoc 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RiDoc 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the RiDoc 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. When you click RiDoc 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RiDoc 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing RiDoc 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RiDoc 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RiDoc 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 by Riman company from your PC, we are not saying that RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 11:09:21.813