RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 from your systemRiman company
. Take a look here
for more info on Riman company. Click on http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
to get more data about RiDoc 188.8.131.52 on Riman company's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc folder (same installation drive as Windows). RiDoc 184.108.40.206's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.62 MB (7992832 bytes) on disk and is named RiDoc.exe.
RiDoc 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.78 MB (8162612
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (165.80 KB)
This page is about RiDoc 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is a program by Riman company. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall RiDoc 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RiDoc 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RiDoc 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "RiDoc 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the RiDoc 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RiDoc 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RiDoc 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RiDoc 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling RiDoc 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RiDoc 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company from your PC, nor are we saying that RiDoc 184.108.40.206 by Riman company is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RiDoc 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:34:43.760