RiDoc 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall RiDoc 220.127.116.11 from your computerRiman company
. More information about Riman company can be found here
. Detailed information about RiDoc 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RiDoc 22.214.171.124. RiDoc 126.96.36.199's main file takes about 7.62 MB (7992320 bytes) and its name is RiDoc.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in RiDoc 188.8.131.52. They take 7.78 MB (8161297
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (165.02 KB)
This info is about RiDoc 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
RiDoc 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company Riman company. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RiDoc 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RiDoc 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the RiDoc 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. After you click RiDoc 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RiDoc 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RiDoc 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing RiDoc 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RiDoc 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RiDoc 22.214.171.124 by Riman company from your PC, nor are we saying that RiDoc 126.96.36.199 by Riman company is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RiDoc 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:42:03.080