RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall RiDoc 188.8.131.52 from your computerRiman company
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Riman company. You can see more info on RiDoc 184.108.40.206 at http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
. RiDoc 220.127.116.11 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for RiDoc 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. RiDoc.exe is the RiDoc 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.07 MB (7409152 bytes) on disk.
RiDoc 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 7.23 MB (7578109
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (165.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of RiDoc 184.108.40.206.
RiDoc 220.127.116.11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RiDoc 18.104.22.168 from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\RiDoc.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CM2YQTVV\ridoc-riman.xml
RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company Riman company. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RiDoc 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RiDoc 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RiDoc 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the RiDoc 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RiDoc 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RiDoc 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RiDoc 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing RiDoc 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 10:31:15.953