RiDoc 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall RiDoc 126.96.36.199 from your PCRiman company
. You can find out more on Riman company or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
to get more facts about RiDoc 188.8.131.52 on Riman company's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for RiDoc 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.07 MB (7409152 bytes) on disk and is titled RiDoc.exe.
RiDoc 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.08 MB (8477653
bytes) on disk.
- RiDoc.exe (7.07 MB)
- RiDocOption.exe (880.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (163.46 KB)
The current page applies to RiDoc 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
RiDoc 126.96.36.199 is a program released by Riman company. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase RiDoc 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RiDoc 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RiDoc 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RiDoc 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the RiDoc 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you click RiDoc 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RiDoc 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RiDoc 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.riman.ru/ridoc.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Riman\RiDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RiDoc 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing RiDoc 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RiDoc 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RiDoc 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RiDoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company from your computer, we are not saying that RiDoc 184.108.40.206 by Riman company is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RiDoc 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-24 19:29:35.790